Ontario Provincial Police
This website is the website of the Ontario Provincial Police (O.P.P.) This website is all about what the Ontario population's have to know about the provincial police. The O.P.P. website is maintained and secure by the Government of Ontario. This website is related to my field of study, because I want to be a police officer, and I don't want to show about the Quebec, because I think it's important to know the difference about this job in another city. In the O.P.P. website, you can find all about the organization and what they do, the careers, the resources, the news, how to contact them.
How to use the Ontario Provincial Police website to do money!
In this video, I will do a walkthrough demonstrating how perform a specific task on the Ontario Provincial Police website.
Very good website and useful to find some informations :P
RépondreEffacer